Covid 19 - Update

From Tam & Jon


Friday 3 April 2020

Jon and I would like to keep you in the loop with our decisions here at Lovestone Cottages.

In such times we want to wish everyone the best of health today and into the future. We hope you are all doing okay and are coping with the daily changes.

For all future bookings, we are offering the following choices:

1. To retain your booking and move it to a later date in the year (we do not need to know exactly when that might be) ) and if you choose to do this we will not be requesting any cancellation fees. We are in this together and we would like you will return to us in the future)

2. We understand that many people will simply not be able to contemplate future plans and may need a refund for financial reasons. We will offer refunds with no administration fees to anyone wishing to take this option.

*Please note: Before you decide what you would like to do please read a little bit about us. We are a (very) small business – there is just the 2 of us, Tam and Jon that work for Lovestone Cottages. We will no doubt be affected (and already are) over the next six months. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to diversify our products, we cannot bring our business to you – only help to support you through this time and hopefully give you something to look forward to when this has passed. Retaining your current booking and choosing to move it to another time will be the best support you can offer us! Please check out our rebranding and new website fresh off the press.

What is our plan over the next few months?:

1. We will continue our Social Media posting but will focus on sharing more of our entertaining posts to encourage our couples that are planning their escape from reality. You can help us by commenting, engaging and sharing these posts to your friends to help uplift them too. Click here for Lovestone Cottage on Facebook & here for Instagram.

2. For any people that want something to look forward to – we are still accepting future bookings and for all future bookings that are greater than 3 nights – we will offer you a FREE added night. We think that , in times like these, it is so important to have something to look forward to. Please note that if your booking falls into a time that requires shifting due to COVID-19 recommendations or implications, we will work directly with you to find a date that works for you.

3. A few weeks ago, Jon and I agreed that we would temporarily close our doors and take a break until the Queensland government made a concrete decision. As of Friday 3 April 2020 we have been advised to close our doors by the Queensland Health Department. We will continue to abide by these directives until advised otherwise.

Over the following few months – please reach out, say hello and let us know how you are doing and even what you are up to. We are committed to staying strong and positive and look forward to offering you a seclude getaway to remember. Keep up to date by subscribing to our news below.

Tam and Jon
and of courseā€¦ our kelpies xx

Join our mailing list


Be the first to hear about special offers on romance packages, announcements on exciting new upgrades and Montville news.