Surrounded by naturally landscaped gardens extending into the rainforest
Rosewood Cottage captures the essence of a hinterland retreat with its private rainforest surrounds. Your experience begins with a beautiful walk along a boardwalk entrance before arriving in your luxury cottage. Relax, connect and unwind where every detail is taken care of including a fireplace, double spa bath and Hinterland breakfast hamper upon arrival.
Designed to sit in harmony within its natural setting, Rosewood Cottage features a beautiful interior design with all the necessary modern facilities to help your experience memorable.
Follow the raised boardwalk through the rainforest to your cottage. Enhanced at night by the soft lighting Enjoy your private balcony where the only thing to focus on is the birdsong and rainforest before you.
Take a break from the daily grind, and enjoy the warmth and ambience from the wood fire. The room also features reverse cycle air-conditioning for whatever the Sunshine Coast Hinterland weather may bring.
Spa Bath for two
The highlight of your Lovestone stay is the spa bath. This is a perfect fit for two and best enjoyed with a glass of champagne. Dim the lights and soak up the rainforest sounds to create that little bit of extra ambience.
Large King bed
Featuring a king-size bed with a delux mattress. Soft bedding and crisp sheets will and make for a relaxing nights sleep. Surrounded by rainforest, you will wake to the sound of birdsong and views of the forest.
With modern facilites, the fully equipeed kitchen has everything you need for self-catering.. Make the most of your facilities and request a barbeque hamper, or head out to one of Montville’s many restaurants instead. Your stay includes a gourmet breakfast hamper sourced full of delicious local produce.
Private balcony or your private garden space?
On your private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy a visit from our resident feathered friends including kookaburras, king and mountain parrots, wompoo pigeons and rose-crowned fruit doves to name just a few. In the evening, the striking colours of sunset are best enjoyed with a glass of local wine as you fire up the barbecue for a relaxed outdoor dinner. Relax on the bar stools, or lounge area and enjoy the view from the timber bench. Or perhaps enjoy your private garden area and gaze on the stars.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with convection oven, full-size integrated refrigerator and ceramic cooktop
- Hinterland Breakfast for the duration of your stay including locally sourced products (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- A Lovestone welcome hamper with all the essentials to make your stay special
- Locally sourced tea leaves and freshly ground coffee
- Private deck with BBQ, with a separate lounge and bar seating
- Outdoor garden seating with fire pit
- In-room standalone jet spa bath with views to
- European wood fireplace
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
- Large smart television and DVD/Blu-ray player
- Wardrobe with ample hanging space and five storage drawers
- Australian-made, plant-based, skin and hair products for shower and bath
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers for two
Find your perfect Montville Cottage. See our other cottages.
Escape to the rainforestSleeps 2
- Fully renovated self contained cottage for two
- Welcome hamper
- Hinterland Breakfast sourced from local producers
- Luxury bedding linen, snuggly towels and fluffy guest robes
Join our mailing list
Be the first to hear about special offers on romance packages, announcements on exciting new upgrades and Montville news.